- Made with locally sourced raw dressed pine & sanded back to remove any sharp edges
- Can be used outdoors just needs to be sealed with an oil (or lacquered/painted) for protection against water & UV.
- We offer to seal your table with a clear gloss varnish (polyurethane). Please see above under 'Add ons' and click the link for all info.
- White tubs included
- Storage shelf underneath
- Sturdy design
- Leave a note in your cart where you would like the benchtop placed E.g. "Benchtop middle position"
- Lids for tubs available (select from dropdown menu)
- Bench seats available (select from dropdown menu)
- Umbrella hole option for shade - 28mm diameter (leave a note in your cart before selecting Checkout). Eg. "Umbrella Hole"
- Can be made at custom height (select from dropdown menu and leave a note in your cart (before selecting Checkout) of the custom height of either 50cm or 60cm ONLY. E.g. "Custom height 60cm")
- Please keep in mind wood is a natural product and will vary in colour, texture, grains and imperfections.
- The table will be shipped semi flat packed, just requiring you to re-attach the legs of the table. Assembly instructions can be found via the link below or on the 'Assembly Instructions' page.
- If you select 'Local pickup' at checkout the table will be fully assembled.
If you need your order by a certain date please leave a note in your cart :)
Table: L: 135cm* W: 43cm* H: 45cm*
Backing board: L: 135cm* W: 5cm* H: 37cm*
Warning: Sensory play in our tables should always be supervised by adults! Please do not leave a child unattended in play.
What an amazing experience we had with Pippy Play Designs we had been looking for something for ages to fit into our preschool room and the Large Sensory Mud Kitchen was perfect for us. The service for the company was phenomenal as they were so attentive and even realised we were close by so built the whole thing for us and delivered it pieced together so we could put it straight in the room to be used. We will definitely be purchasing again !
We purchased the large mud kitchen for our daughters second birthday and it has exceeded expectations. Myles and Emma went out of their way to get it to us in time (thank you thank you thank you!). It was very very easy to put together, feels sturdy and looks beautiful. I can already see it is going to get many hours of use in the years ahead. Thanks Myles and Emma!
We purchased the large mud kitchen for our daughter’s second Christmas! She was absolutely delighted and has already spent many hours playing with it. Emma and Myles were wonderful to deal with & were able to answer my many questions to ensure we got the most suitable product for our girl. I have recommended them to many people already!